Shoaib
Occasional Contributor

Bookmarks in Firefox

So log into RMIT computer today, and all my bookmarks in Firefox have vanished. It seems that Firefox has just reset itself and also doesn't seem to connect to the Internet! :@

Shoaib Cat Wink >>If you find a reply that answers your question, click the button. Cat Wink

Accepted Solutions
Shoaib
Occasional Contributor

Re: Bookmarks

NVM, solved the issue myself. Can't rely on these computers. Smiley Sad

• Click the Bookmarks button Bookmarks-29 and select Show All Bookmarks to open the Library window.

• In the Library window, click the Import and Backup button and then select Restore->Choose file

Restored the backup bookmarks file from the following location:

C:\Users\s*******\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rmituser.default\bookmarkbackups
Replace * with the student number.

The file will be dated and might looks like this:
bookmarks-2015-07-28_39_04vEQeQx0PPGMEp6b06ifA==.json

Shoaib Cat Wink >>If you find a reply that answers your question, click the button. Cat Wink

View solution in original post

All Replies
Shoaib
Occasional Contributor

Re: Bookmarks

NVM, solved the issue myself. Can't rely on these computers. Smiley Sad

• Click the Bookmarks button Bookmarks-29 and select Show All Bookmarks to open the Library window.

• In the Library window, click the Import and Backup button and then select Restore->Choose file

Restored the backup bookmarks file from the following location:

C:\Users\s*******\AppData\Roaming\mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\rmituser.default\bookmarkbackups
Replace * with the student number.

The file will be dated and might looks like this:
bookmarks-2015-07-28_39_04vEQeQx0PPGMEp6b06ifA==.json