New Contributor

ESS Login

I tried to login to my ESS, on the log in page it says : Your password for ESS has now been synchronised with your network password, meaning that you must log in to ESS using your normal network password.

I tried my normal network password for many times and I changed it and tried again, still doesn't work. Could I get some help here pls?

Community Manager

Re: ESS Login

Hi @e08722

Welcome to the community!

Your ESS account was locked, I have unlocked it for you. Please try logging onto ESS again with your network credentials. 

If you experience further issues, please contact the IT Service and Support Centre for further assistance. 

I hope this helps and thanks for posting 

Happy Posting!!!

YasmineK,
ITS
New Visitor

Hi I have the same message...are you able to unlock me too?

Thanks

New Visitor

Hi @YasmineK

When I try to login to my staff self service account, It says my account is locked. Can you please unlock it for me and what is the reason for that so that I can prevent it from happening again.

Staff ID : e30405

Thank you.

Community Manager

Hi @e29467 and @e30405

I have checked both of your accounts and your ESS accounts are not  currently locked out. 

If you are still experiencing issues, please try resetting your password using the self service password reset tool 

If you require further assistance please contact the IT Service and Support Centre

I hope this helps! 

Happy Posting!!!

YasmineK,
ITS
New Contributor

It's still not working. it says User authentication failed 

Community Manager

Hi @e08722

User authentication is due to the password being incorrect. Please contact the IT Service and Support Centre on 9925 8888 for us to further assist you directly. 

Happy Posting!!!

YasmineK,
ITS
New Contributor

Hi @ThuyCao

That's been unlocked, no problem.

Please try logging into ESS again. If you are unable to log in you'll have to perform a password reset to sync the new password through to the ESS system.
Please ensure ESS is not locked when you perform the reset or the sync will fail.

Kind regards,

Adam

Tags (1)
Highlighted
New Contributor

Many thanks, All good now. Smiley Happy