Highlighted
Community Manager

ITS Scavhunt Orientation Week

Welcome to myCommunity! 

Good work, you have found the ITS Scavhunt Orientation Week thread. Here is where you will post your task requirements for a chance to win an IPAD and/or a RMIT Varsity Jacket!!

Ensure to read through your task cards carefully to ensure you have completed all tasks and have registered your myCommunity name at the ITS stall before you begin.. If your're ready to post your progress, just continue replying to this post...

Goodluck and thanks for participating in some O Week Fun!!

#RMITOWEEK #ITSSCAVHUNT

Happy Posting!!!

YasmineK,
ITS
  • ITS
  • ITSSCAVHUNT
  • RMITOWEEK
Tags (2)

Re: ITS Scavhunt Orientation Week

hunt.gif

Community Manager

The hunt has begun! We have some students on the way completing their tasks for a chance to win a brand new IPAD and an RMIT Varsity Jacket!!!!!

Come to the ITS staff at Brrunswick Campus today!!!

The hunt doesn't stop today! Come to Bundoora Orientation Day Wednesday 19th and City Orientation Day Thursday 20th! 

Come down for some YUMMY FAIRY FLOSS!!!!

Happy Posting!!!

YasmineK,
ITS
Frequent Contributor

@YasmineK Can a second year Uni student also join? Smiley Wink If so, how? I am based in the city.  Thanks!

Tony Duan

Digital Ambassador of RMIT International
Community Manager

@Tony-XiaoyiDuan We have two more days of orientation fesitivities that ITS are participating in. Today, we will be hosting a stall at Bundoora Campus between 11.30am-1.30pm which you can register your interest to take part of the scavenger hunt. Tomorrow the City campus will be hosting their orientation festivities, we will be located in the Alumni Courtyard between 11.30-2.00pm. 

Prizes will be going out to 6 lucky people who complete the ITS scavenger Hunt, winners will be announced next week. 

Happy Posting!!!

YasmineK,
ITS

Happy open day
New Contributor

New Contributor

💪💪🙆🙆

I WAS HERE!