Highlighted
New Contributor

Is prezi a tool that's supported by the uni for presentations by staff?

Accepted Solutions
Occasional Contributor

Re: Is prezi a tool that's supported by the uni for presentations by staff?

Hi Sherif,

Supported, no.

But there is no reason why you cannot use it, you are just limited by the number and size of presentations that you can have due to the free education access to Prezi through the use of your RMIT email address only providing 4Gb of cloud storage.

I believe that there is a number of users in the wider RMIT community that may be able to offer some tips and tricks. Hopefully they may see this post.

Cheers,
Trent
The Software Guy | ITS

View solution in original post

All Replies
Occasional Contributor

Hi Sherif,

Supported, no.

But there is no reason why you cannot use it, you are just limited by the number and size of presentations that you can have due to the free education access to Prezi through the use of your RMIT email address only providing 4Gb of cloud storage.

I believe that there is a number of users in the wider RMIT community that may be able to offer some tips and tricks. Hopefully they may see this post.

Cheers,
Trent
The Software Guy | ITS

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Established Member

For what it's worth, I've used Prezi for several RMIT presentations over the last few years and it's been really well received by audiences. 

It's a great presentation tool which works particularly well when speakers have done lots of rehearsals!

I have a template which incorporates the RMIT fonts and color palettes that I could share with you if you're interested? O

Cheers,

Jane Cameron

Senior Advisor, Communications

Information Technology Services