indigohex
Occasional Contributor

Issues With Accessing ESS

Hi. I have been given a job as a room auditor and I am having trouble accepting my appointment. I have typed in the ID and password correctly on ESS and it won't let me in. I have followed all the instructions correctly as given in the accompanying PDF file.

Can you help me with this?

Thank you for taking time out to answer my query.

Accepted Solutions
indigohex
Occasional Contributor

Re: Issues With Accessing ESS

Hi again, sorry about the double post, but I wish to advise that I have just went across Swanston Street to ITS in the Swanston Academic Building (Building 80 at the City Campus), and they solved the problem. I can now get into the ESS.

Thank you.

Brenden

View solution in original post

Tags (1)

All Replies
RSali
New Visitor

I had the same problem. Reset your account password and it should work.

indigohex
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I have tried it (I tried the letter E in both lower case as well as upper case, followed by my number), but when I did it, it came up as "It looks like you've entered your username or family name incorrectly, or your details cannot be identified. Press the 'Back' button to try again or contact the ITS Service Desk.", even though I have done it correctly.

Brenden

indigohex
Occasional Contributor

Hi again, sorry about the double post, but I wish to advise that I have just went across Swanston Street to ITS in the Swanston Academic Building (Building 80 at the City Campus), and they solved the problem. I can now get into the ESS.

Thank you.

Brenden

Tags (1)