RM101
New Contributor

Hi,

I keep getting logged out of RMIT Connect when I try to log into it as a student. I haven't submitted my username and password and it logs me out when I click on "Sign in as a Staff/Student".

What do I do to overcome this because I really need that option to contact RMIT connect when outside the open hours. 

Cheers

Ahutch0

Re: LOG IN HELP ON RMIT CONNECT

Hi @RM101

Please try the following and see if you have more luck:

- Using Firefox or Chrome, click the three dots in the upper right and select New Private/Incognito Window
- Go to the following in the New Window: https://rmit.service-now.com/connect/
- Click the 'Login as RMIT Staff or Student' link and sign in using your student ID and RMIT password

If the above is successful, it sounds like your browser has some older data/links in its memory. You can clear the browser's cache to fix that (a simple google search will provide the steps).

Could you please reply here to let us know how you went?

Regards,

Adam

Tags (1)
RM101
New Contributor

Hi @Ahutch0

I followed your instructions and it had the same outcome as before :/ and still not allowing me to sign in correctly

Ahutch0

Hi @RM101

Are you able to submit a screenshot of what you're being presented with?

The idea of using the Private/Incognito Window was to avoid any junk data or login details your browser has saved in its memory. If this still isn't letting you log in, we'll need some more info to investigate.

Thanks!

Adam

Tags (1)