Manzana
New Visitor

Need correction of my name in my student ID and inquiries regarding Printing credit in my ID

Hi,

This is my first semester in RMIT, I think I was supposed to get $20 on my Student ID for library printing but didn't receive it. Not sure if this was an error, the hub asked me to contact the IT.

The second thing is that my name in my digital ID is not correct my first name is given as my family name it should be the other way around. First name: Manzana, Family name: Muzammil.

It would be really helpful if you could sort these things out.

Thank,

Manzana

Accepted Solutions
QuanN
Tech Guru, IT Staff

Re: Need correction of my name in my student ID and inquiries regarding Printing credit in my ID

Yes, please contact IT with regards to your print credit. You can also contact IT if your name is incorrectly displayed somewhere, but check with the Hub first to make sure your name in enrolment records are correct because that's what IT go by.

View solution in original post

YasmineK
Community Manager

Re: Need correction of my name in my student ID and inquiries regarding Printing credit in my ID

Hi @Manzana

Welcome to myTechCommunity and thanks for posting. 

I can assist you with your allocated print credit, I will private message you with further information. 

In regards to your name, you will need to check with the hub firstly as QuanN has advised. You can contact the hub on 9925 8980 or submit a hub online enquiry form

If you wish to speak to someone face to face, you can visit one of our hub service desks

City

Building 12, Level 4
394 Swanston Street

Brunswick campus

Building 514, Level 1
25 Dawson Street, Brunswick

Bundoora campus west

Building 202, Level 2, Room 36
Plenty Road, Bundoora

Happy Posting!!!

YasmineK,
ITS

View solution in original post

All Replies
QuanN
Tech Guru, IT Staff

Yes, please contact IT with regards to your print credit. You can also contact IT if your name is incorrectly displayed somewhere, but check with the Hub first to make sure your name in enrolment records are correct because that's what IT go by.

YasmineK
Community Manager

Hi @Manzana

Welcome to myTechCommunity and thanks for posting. 

I can assist you with your allocated print credit, I will private message you with further information. 

In regards to your name, you will need to check with the hub firstly as QuanN has advised. You can contact the hub on 9925 8980 or submit a hub online enquiry form

If you wish to speak to someone face to face, you can visit one of our hub service desks

City

Building 12, Level 4
394 Swanston Street

Brunswick campus

Building 514, Level 1
25 Dawson Street, Brunswick

Bundoora campus west

Building 202, Level 2, Room 36
Plenty Road, Bundoora

Happy Posting!!!

YasmineK,
ITS