RMIT Staff page login issues: "Access Denied"
Staff may be having issues accessing the RMIT Staff page.
To fix this issue please try clearing the web browser's cookies and cache.
For Google Chrome:
- From the upper right click More (three dots) > More Tools > Clear Browsing Data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Click the Menu button (three dots in upper right) and choose Options.
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cached Web Content section, click Clear Now.
To access your staff email you can directly log on via the following link: https://mail.google.com
Re: RMIT Staff page login issues: "Access Denied"
Actually, im having the issue on the myCommunity site and not the general staff site when trying to view specific posts