Highlighted
Contributor

I want to access student results in the grade centre of this Blackboard program shell but they do not seem to be available.

Smiley WinkOnly a few names appear. Can anyone help?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: I want to access student results in the grade centre of this Blackboard program shell but they do not seem to be available.

Solution:

Once students finish their studies at RMIT, SAMS marks them as complete, which in turn makes them unavailable in Blackboard. If you need to review a completed students Blackboard activity, we have to temporarily reactivate the student.

Contact ITS Solution centre , http://www1.rmit.edu.au/its/ithelp

Provide a list of students that you need reactivated via return email. If more than one, please use a spreadsheet. Provide the student first/last name, student ID and the full ID of the Program/Course Offering that you need to reactivate them in.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: I want to access student results in the grade centre of this Blackboard program shell but they do not seem to be available.

Solution:

Once students finish their studies at RMIT, SAMS marks them as complete, which in turn makes them unavailable in Blackboard. If you need to review a completed students Blackboard activity, we have to temporarily reactivate the student.

Contact ITS Solution centre , http://www1.rmit.edu.au/its/ithelp

Provide a list of students that you need reactivated via return email. If more than one, please use a spreadsheet. Provide the student first/last name, student ID and the full ID of the Program/Course Offering that you need to reactivate them in.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Need data?

RMIT's Business Intelligence Platform pulls data from a number of different RMIT systems into the same place, so staff can access live, accurate information as they need it.

BI has a variety of reports and 'universes' (like data sets and source systems), including: Applications to study at RMIT (vtac, direct & international), Student Mangement System (SAMS), Survey data, Research, Finance and HR - plus more! While Blackboard data is yet to be loaded into BI (ths may progress in 2017, but we do have some student informaton & results in our 'SAMS Enrolment' universe a, including GPA and other grading measures (credit points, etc)

This may not give you everything you need, but it's definitely a resource at RMIT that you may want to check out?

Have a look at our website at https://sites.google.com/a/rmit.edu.au/office-of-business-intelligence/home?pli=1

We protect access to BI & the contained data using role and function based security, but this site should give you a good understanding on what we do and the RMIT data we have available for use...

I hope this helps?