Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Add or change courses

Do I need to go rmit connect to change or add courses?

Tags (2)

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Add or change courses

Thanks for question. 

Basically, if you have issue about courses, it will be worked by Business central which is located in Building 80 level 7 (As long as you belong to Business study).

In your case, you can maek it by yourself. 

1. Go My RMIT 

2. Check "Enrolement Online" <Along right bars, Under LAUNCH APLICATIONS>

3. Go through "enrol" bottun 

4. You can add and change claases <After you change some it takes time as long as 24~48 to upload for your time table. No worry even it take time. If it take over 48 H then you may well come by Business Central>

5. After add your class and wait miximum 48 H, You can set day and time for class through STS system <Student Timetabling System>

If you have any furtuer questoin, you could post or come by to see us COB ambassadors Building 80 Level 7 room 58 : )  

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Re: Add or change courses

Thanks for question. 

Basically, if you have issue about courses, it will be worked by Business central which is located in Building 80 level 7 (As long as you belong to Business study).

In your case, you can maek it by yourself. 

1. Go My RMIT 

2. Check "Enrolement Online" <Along right bars, Under LAUNCH APLICATIONS>

3. Go through "enrol" bottun 

4. You can add and change claases <After you change some it takes time as long as 24~48 to upload for your time table. No worry even it take time. If it take over 48 H then you may well come by Business Central>

5. After add your class and wait miximum 48 H, You can set day and time for class through STS system <Student Timetabling System>

If you have any furtuer questoin, you could post or come by to see us COB ambassadors Building 80 Level 7 room 58 : )  

View solution in original post