Katherine
Occasional Visitor

Enrolment online

I just finish my REW course today, and I try to enroll through the school's system. But'myrmit' didn't show the 'online enrolment' item, as a result I can not choose my course.

Most of my classmates can see the item in their page. What can I do ?

This is mineThis is mineThis is from my classmateThis is from my classmate

Accepted Solutions
jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Re: Enrolment online

Hi Katherine, I'm not sure what's happening there to be honest. Please PM me if there's still an issue, with your student number, and I will assign the case to someone and get them to look into it for you.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

View solution in original post

All Replies
jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Re: Enrolment online

Hi Katherine, I'm not sure what's happening there to be honest. Please PM me if there's still an issue, with your student number, and I will assign the case to someone and get them to look into it for you.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

View solution in original post