thepinoy
Occasional Contributor

HECS transfer

Hello,

I was wondering how I can switch my HECS from my current course Bachelor of Business (Marketing) to Bachelor of Business (Marketing) (Applied). What paperwork would I need to do/provide in order for my HECS support be transferred from my current one to my next one.

Thanks!

John V.

Mietta

Re: HECS transfer

Thank you for your question, John.
We are seeking advice and will respond to you ASAP.

Team Leader
Student Enrichment Services - College of Business
thepinoy
Occasional Contributor

hello, can i get a response please

Mietta

Hello John, 

Apologies for the delay in response here.  We created an RMIT Connect job for you to get you the correct information, I hope this has helped.

For others who may have a similar question, below is the answer received from RMIT Connect:

Thank you for your enquiry.  

I can see that you have been made a new offer in program BP---.  When you try to enrol into this program, you will be prompted to submit a HECS-HELP form (and enter your tax file number).  HECS-HELP only defers tuition fees. 

If you also want to defer your Student Services and Amenities Fees you may apply for this separately.   See below for more information:

Applying for SA-HELP

For your information, you can apply to defer the Student Services and Amenities Fees (SSAF) to a loan called SA-Help.  If you wish to do this, apply online before your next census date 31/03/2017:

• Login to myRMIT at www.rmit.edu.au/myrmit
    • Select the Enrolment Online link
    • Select the My student record button
    • Under Financial details, select View/apply for Commonwealth assistance (eCAF)
    • Select the View button next to the eCAF type SA-HELP
    • Confirm or update your details and confirm or enter your Tax File Number
    • Indicate you agree to the statement and select the Submit button

For more information regarding SA-HELP, please click here. 

Team Leader
Student Enrichment Services - College of Business