New Contributor

Adding a class after the last day to add

So long story short, acccidentally unenrolled from a class and re enrolled immediatley but now all I'm getting is applied for permission to enrol? Should I fill in some sort of form? How long do Ihave to wait need access to blackboard...

Highlighted
RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

Re: Adding a class after the last day to add

That's correct - you apply for permission to add the class after the Last Day to Add through Enrolment Online. The School will then  assess your application (see http://www1.rmit.edu.au/students/enrolment/vary). Just click the Apply button and away you go.

In this case, the fact that you were previously enrolled should be of assistance.

In terms of access - it'll take 48 hours to get the LMS back if, and after,  your enrolment has been approved. Sorry - we know it's a pain, but you should be able to work around it with a combination of friends and staff if you require access to learning material.

Good luck.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

New Contributor

So I need to send in the pdf?

RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

Only if your enrolment was initially done by paper. Otherwise, it's all online. Good luck!

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.