Ngocvo
New Contributor

Asking about RMIT Graduation Ceremony

Hi 

I have a question for the upcoming graduation ceremony. I know that this year graduation will be occured on the 13th of December. However, I have some personal business that I need to fly back to my home country for a short period of time. I have a concern that when will be the gown delivery day for students? I can only come back to Melbourne one day before the graduation. Can I receive my gown at that time? 

I know this is a little bit early to ask about graduation, but I want to have some basic information first to prepare for myself. 

Thank you so much. Hope to receieve the reply soon. 

Accepted Solutions
e33042
RMIT Connect

Re: Asking about RMIT Graduation Ceremony

Hi There! 
I've emailed the graduation team on your behalf, if you could please give me your student number then I can CC you into the email chain, as well as posting the answer here for everyone else to see. Feel free to send me an email at peter.clynes@rmit.edu.au if you're not comfortable giving your student number through the forum. 
Thanks
Peter 

View solution in original post

All Replies
e33042
RMIT Connect

Re: Asking about RMIT Graduation Ceremony

Hi There! 
I've emailed the graduation team on your behalf, if you could please give me your student number then I can CC you into the email chain, as well as posting the answer here for everyone else to see. Feel free to send me an email at peter.clynes@rmit.edu.au if you're not comfortable giving your student number through the forum. 
Thanks
Peter