Sarahr
New Contributor

Cant find my textbooks on co op page

When i search for bachelor of legal and dispute studies BP204 in the textbook search it doesnt come up with anything and it has already asked for which uni and semester. Unsure if i dont need textbooks or i just cant find them online?
jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Re: Cant find my textbooks on co op page

Wouldn't shock me if there were no prescribed textbooks whatsoever - only one of my subjects last semester had a physical textbook. 

Firstly, though, textbooks are course-by-course (i.e. per-subject) basis rather than a per-program basis, so it depends what courses you are studying within BP204. They are the codes that you need to enter into the textbook search.

Personally speaking, though, I'd strongly consider waiting till the first or second week of semester before deciding to splash out on textbooks, or at least contacting the teaching staff beforehand to find out just how necessary the expenditure is. I have a lot of textbooks sitting at home of which I've read all of two pages - it's a shame they're not Law, or I'd try and flog them off here.

Finally, as a bit of an aside, I originally googled "BP204" (instead of "BP204 RMIT") and found that my top search result was Air Botswana Flight 204, from Jo-burg to Gaborone, the capital of Botswana. So there's your "Something I Didn't Know" for today sorted (I think).

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

Sarahr
New Contributor

Re: Cant find my textbooks on co op page

Thanks, it went through my mind that there could be no textbooks for the subject just seemed a little strange, tried every code I've been given hopefully there are none to save some money.