Occasional Visitor

Clashes

I've got a pair of timetable clashes and I'm not 100% on what I have to do. Listed below.

Business IT & Supply Chain lecture clashes with Inf Sys Solutions and Design lecture (OMGT2155_1910_1925_AUSCY|LEC01|01 clashes with ISYS2047_1910_1815_AUSCY|LEC01|01)
Astronomy and Black Holes lecture clashes with E-Business Systems practical (PHYS2086_1910_1185_AUSCY|LEC01|01 clashes with INTE2047_1910_1765_AUSCY|PRA01|03)

In the first case, both lectures are only on at one time with no alternatives. In the second case, there are other E-Business Systems practical classes available, but they are full.

What are my options?

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Re: Clashes

Best advice I can give is that you'll want to go visit Business Central in building 80 on floor 7 as they handle everything to do with timetabling for Business programs.
The best way to get in contact with them is to visit the desk between Monday - Thursday: 9am - 5pm and Friday: 10am - 5pm.
Though you can also try submitting a request online at RMIT Connect by selecting "Clashes" from the "Timetables" category and they may be able to direct your query to the right place.
www.rmit.edu.au/students/contact-and-help/connect

It will be impossible for anyone here to be of much help to you as it requires knowledge of the specific program and how it is set up.