Michelletran98
New Contributor

Classes are full and I have to start next week, what can I do?

All classes for tutorial for Accounting in organisations and society and practicals for Business computing 1 are full and I have to start next week. How can I do? Are there any new classes for these subjects?

jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Re: Classes are full and I have to start next week, what can I do?

First of all - we're sorry that we're still sorting out the timetable. We know that this level of uncertainty makes it difficult to plan your lives and we're trying to get it sorted as soon as possible - see https://community.its.rmit.edu.au/t5/General-Discussion/College-of-Business-Timetabling-Issues/m-p/4... for more.

I can see that there are now three new tutes available for Accounting in Orgs and Society - Thursday 4:30, Thursday 5:30 and Friday 5:30. Please roster yourself into one of these.

There's a note up in the Timetabling system to say that new pracs will be opening on the system from tomorrow (28th Feb). I'm sorry I can't give you any more info than that at the moment.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.