Highlighted
New Contributor

Course Details

Hi,

How/when do we find out details of the units we've enrolled in? Book lists, assessment types and dates, etc. 

I am enrolled in Australian Society in a Global Context, Environmental Thought & ActionSustainable Futures and Power and Governance

Thanks 

RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

Re: Course Details

Hi Arran. Welcome to myCommunity! Nice to have you here.

Definitely have a look at your Course Guides (http://www1.rmit.edu.au/students/courses). There's a bit of a trick to it though - you need to click through to the link for your Teaching Period on some of them in order to access the part of the Course Guide that will have this detail for you.

So, for Australian Society in a Global Context, I found this general overview (opens in new tab, don't stress Smiley Wink ) and then if I click on the link to Sem 1, 2016 (because there's seemingly no link set up yet for 2017?), then I can see the week-by-week scheduling for the course, including assessment dates and types.

However, I'd follow up with the academic in charge for this course to see if there's any changes mooted for 2017. You can then do the same for your other three courses.

Also: booklists! How very 2006... I'll get around to that once I've checked for updates on my bestie's MySpace Smiley Happy

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

New Contributor

Hi jbh

Thanks for the reply! I'll check them out now. 

It's been a while since I've been at uni so maybe I'm out of touch... I'll go back to downloading mp3's on Limewire.  

Cheers for the help! 

RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

Hi! It looks like you're trying to write a myCommunity post. Would you like some help with that?

clippy

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.