NGUYENNGUYEN
Occasional Contributor

Fashion and Textiles Time Table Release Date

Hi Everyone, 

Do you have any idea about late release of Fashion Programe Time Table. I've expceted for it the whole week but not completed til now.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Mietta

Re: Fashion and Textiles Time Table Release Date

Hello,   yes there are some issues with timetabling at the moment that the College is madly trying to rectify for all Business students.

Due to an unexpected increase in student numbers we have been experiencing some issues that may have impacted your ability to timetable into some courses.

The Schools are working towards a resolution as quickly as possible to ensure that you can timetable as soon as possible.

Your timetable may not be available immediately as we are in the process of sourcing additional teaching space to accommodate all students.

We apologise for the Inconvenience this has caused. Please be assured that we are working through these issues as a matter of priority to make sure that you can timetable as soon possible.

Team Leader
Student Enrichment Services - College of Business

View solution in original post

Tags (2)

All Replies
e33042
RMIT Connect

G'day
This is the link to all the VE timetables for Fashion and Textiles 
http://www1.rmit.edu.au/browse;ID=3wi1exniopsu#_Fashion_and_Textile_VE
You'll need to find the right timetables listed for the course you're studying by using your class section code
your class section code will be listed next to all the courses you're enrolled in, in the Enrolment online service
Cheers
Peter

e33042
RMIT Connect

G'day There 
I've looked at some of your other posts on this forum and it looks like you might be in Vietnam, 
here's a link explaining how the timetabling system works overthere, I am not really an expert on how that campus functions sorry. 
https://www.rmit.edu.vn/student-timetabling-system
I also reccomend getting in touch with Connect in Vietnam 

RMIT VN Connect <rmitvn.connect@rmit.edu.vn>
They will be able to give you al lthe best info! 
Cheers

Peter 

NGUYENNGUYEN
Occasional Contributor

Thanks, but non of my courses are VE. 

NGUYENNGUYEN
Occasional Contributor

I'm on exchange program now in Melbourne.

Thanks a lot for your help. 

jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

What are your courses please, @NGUYENNGUYEN? We can look through one-by-one if they are not up yet.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

NGUYENNGUYEN
Occasional Contributor

They are BUSM3150, BUSM3149, MKTG1249

Thanks

jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Ah - this has been an issue with a number of Business courses. We're sorry that the course timetables aren't up yet. Apart from that, I hope you are enjoying your time in Melbourne so far. 

@Mietta, would you be able to assist please?

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

Mietta

Hello,   yes there are some issues with timetabling at the moment that the College is madly trying to rectify for all Business students.

Due to an unexpected increase in student numbers we have been experiencing some issues that may have impacted your ability to timetable into some courses.

The Schools are working towards a resolution as quickly as possible to ensure that you can timetable as soon as possible.

Your timetable may not be available immediately as we are in the process of sourcing additional teaching space to accommodate all students.

We apologise for the Inconvenience this has caused. Please be assured that we are working through these issues as a matter of priority to make sure that you can timetable as soon possible.

Team Leader
Student Enrichment Services - College of Business
Tags (2)