Getting started with myCommunity
Welcome to the RMIT myCommunity !
Why should i register with myCommunity?
Registering allows you to fully participate as member in the community. After you register, you can:
- Create a new thread and reply to other members’ posts
- Exchange private messages with other members
- Give kudos to users posts and ideas you like best and found useful
- Receive email notifications when someone responds to specific post or topic
- Subscribe to your favourite boards and topics
What can I do if I don’t register?
If you choose not to register, you can still browse, search for information and read posts. You wont be able to post, give kudos and interact with other community members. You can register with myCommunity at any time.
How do I register and sign in?
- Click on register at the top of the page
- You will be presented with the CAS login page, sign in with your e or s number and password and click login.
- Complete your profile: Enter your username, enter RMIT email address and accept Terms of Service.
- Click submit.
To sign in:
- Click on sign in at the top of the page
- Enter your e or s number and password.
- Click log in.
Below are listed some other helpful guides:
Re: Getting started with myCommunity
After I reset my expired password, I can login the RMIT website, but I CAN'T login when I click the ENROLL ONLINE to enroll, and now I think my account was locked.