New Visitor

Online Enrolment

I have done my nll test 72 hours ago and still getting bellow message 

Your responses to the Pre-training review questions are currently being reviewed. Please allow up to 48 hours before returning to complete your enrolment. Please contact your school if you are still blocked after this time has passed.

RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

Re: Online Enrolment

Hi Zeinab, I'm sorry that you haven't received the results yet.

In this case, I'd recommend giving it till the end of the day, because as much as the message says 48 hours, there won't be anyone processing results on the weekend. 

Which school are you in, by the way please? If it's still not done by day's end, we can follow up for you with the school (in which case we'd also need your student number, but in a private message obviously).

Best of luck with the results. 

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

Re: Online Enrolment

What about now - are you still having issues? If so, please PM me your student number and we'll get it sorted for you.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.