New Contributor

Orientation Week - what's on?

Hi guys,

I'm a new student, but currently working full-time. Is there anything worthwhile attending on orientation week?

I've been accepted into BP148 Medical Imaging at Bundoora, and from what I can see, there is just an open day on Wednesday 22 Feb. 

Is there anything else worthwhile attending this week, or should I go earn some dollars before I lose them for the next 3 years?

Any thoughts appreciated!

Zoe

RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

Re: Orientation Week - what's on?

Hi Zoe - first off, welcome to RMIT and congratulations on your offer. 

Yes, you're quite correct about the Higher Ed Welcome Day at Bundoora. I've contacted Student Events to try and get some more info about what exactly will be going on there - I do get that as a student, the lure of dollarydoos* is a hard one to resist.

*https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w3iPFl-cfI

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

Uploaded by Gwiggle on 2013-05-16.
New Contributor

Hi jbh,

Thanks for the reply. Any further news from Student Events? I have emailed the School of Health and Biomedical Science also to see if they have any information. 

Stay tuned...?

Zoe

RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

They got back to me to say they've passed the email on to the Correct People... but nothing since? I will chase them up in the morning. Sorry about that.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.