New Contributor

Payment of RMIT invoice

Is it still possible to pay RMIT invoices eg student amentities fee via Australia post billpay?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

Re: Payment of RMIT invoice

I'd defer to Vicky in that case then...

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

Hi Lachlan - yes, it is. For some silly reason the invoice hasn't yet caught up with online post billpay. The number sequence is the number along the barcode on the bottom of your invoice - i.e. starting with 3043.

Just a quick heads-up - there's no longer any discount for paying HECS fees directly, if that applies to you.

We hope you enjoy giving us your money, mwa hahaaaaa....

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Oh...I spoke to Vicky today (via calling up RMIT Connect) and she said it was no longer an option...

The reference number was SE1031600 if that helps.

Thanks in advance. 

Highlighted
RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

I'd defer to Vicky in that case then...

View solution in original post

Highlighted
RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

It does seem strange, however, that you can (according to my latest invoice, dated December) pay in-person at Australia post using a biller code that works on the billpay website, but it's not explicitly offered as an online option.