Al_Hill
Occasional Visitor

Share your SAB/Building 80 experiences and perceptions RESEARCH PARTICIPANTS WANTED!

Hi all, 

I'm  recruiting College of Business staff and students for my ethnographic research, investigating how users interact with the spatial and technological aspects (i.e. the infrastructure) of RMIT’s Swanston Academic Building (SAB/Building 80).

As part of this research,  I will be conducting an activity that will go for 5 weeks, in Semester 2, and will require participants to download and use a smartphone ethnographic app to record their SAB experiences and perceptions, by responding to two to three brief assignments per week - tasks include taking and uploading photos/videos, responding to a series of short questions and documenting items of interest while using the SAB.

If you are interested in participating in this research and have an Android or Apple smartphone, please click on the survey link below, to see if you qualify, and register your interest.

SAB Ethno App Recruitment Survey

Contact Details:
Allister Hill, PhD Candidate, School of Media and Communications
‪(03) 9925 1341‪ allister.hill@rmit.edu.au

N.B. If you are interested in sharing your thoughts (on the SAB) otherwise, please contact me directly

Short URL: