Ian
Occasional Visitor

Student ID

I dont have my Student ID yet, can i still attend classes without it till i get it next week?

Accepted Solutions
PhilD
RMIT Connect

Re: Student ID

Hi Ian

Welcome to the Community!  

If you mean you do not have your student ID card then it is not a problem, you can attend classes. Do have some other photo ID with you just in case though. 

If you have not already done so, you should take or upload a passport style photo for your ID through your login to myRMIT, click on the myServices link and you can go from there.   You will get emails to your student email account about the progress of your photo and card, once submitted. 

I hope you have a great year.

Phil

View solution in original post

All Replies
PhilD
RMIT Connect

Hi Ian

Welcome to the Community!  

If you mean you do not have your student ID card then it is not a problem, you can attend classes. Do have some other photo ID with you just in case though. 

If you have not already done so, you should take or upload a passport style photo for your ID through your login to myRMIT, click on the myServices link and you can go from there.   You will get emails to your student email account about the progress of your photo and card, once submitted. 

I hope you have a great year.

Phil

Vinod
Occasional Visitor

Hi i got a different question.

I got the offer for studying GC047 - Graduate Certificate in Business Administration for sem 1 2016.

but with some technical difficulty i could nt enrol yet. will you please assist me to get the class details. i think class starts monday 29 feb

so please help me 

thanks

PhilD
RMIT Connect

Hi Vinod

Congratulations on the offer.   

If you have not enrolled yet, you won't be able to attend classes.    It would be best for you to contact RMIT Connect, they will be able to help you.  In the meantime, have a read through the guide to enrolment.  

Phil