PeterN
Occasional Contributor

The order of subjects

I need to enroll in one subject per semester accordingly like this:

Semester 1: BUSM4176 Introduction to Management

Semester 2: MKTG1025 Marketing Principles

But accidently switched them around and have no idea how to remove and replace the subjects. So currently it looks like this:

Semester 1: MKTG1025 Marketing Principles

Semester 2: BUSM4176 Introduction to Management

2.png
Nothing below actions

Accepted Solutions
jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Re: The order of subjects

Ok, the only fix I can think of would be to try and enrol in a third subject (if you can) in one of the two semesters - maybe it is stopping you from dropping a subject when it would leave you subject-free in the semester. That, or you originally enrolled through paper-based enrolment, which seems unlikely.

Otherwise, please pass me through your student number and I can lodge a help job for you (or you can lodge it through the portal).

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

View solution in original post

All Replies
jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Ok, the only fix I can think of would be to try and enrol in a third subject (if you can) in one of the two semesters - maybe it is stopping you from dropping a subject when it would leave you subject-free in the semester. That, or you originally enrolled through paper-based enrolment, which seems unlikely.

Otherwise, please pass me through your student number and I can lodge a help job for you (or you can lodge it through the portal).

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

View solution in original post

Rola
New Visitor

I am facing the same problem, nothing under the 'action' title, no add, no drop. Is there a time of the year that you can only add but not drop. I am doubting everything now, I have tried everything you could think of, I need help thanks

Rola