Abbiw
Occasional Visitor

Timetable - Enrolling in a new Subject

Hello, I finished my timetable the day they came out, but unfourtunatly i have enrolled in the wrong subject. I am now enrolled in a different subject and have unenrolled in the wrong one. The timetabling system though, doesnt show my new subject and the time i can go in for my tutorials and lecture. How do i change my timetable? Thank you Smiley Happy 

jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Re: Timetable - Enrolling in a new Subject

Hi @Abbiw, I feel your pain... I just enrolled in a new course yesterday because my old course was cancelled at short notice due to lack of student enrolments. No timetable yet! It generally flows through the systems overnight.

Good news is, you can view the read-only timetable at https://sts.rmit.edu.au/STS-ReadOnly/ro_index.jsp, and you can also quickly contact the course coordinator if you need to confirm room level and number. Hopefully, however, by the time you've woken up and stirred your morning coffee your timetable will be populated and ready...

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.