Highlighted
New Contributor

Timetable problem

hi, i'm new RMIT student this year. I did my enrollment on Monday 6th Feb but now i still not receive any information about my class time and class location. I heard some people already starts the class in first week but the lady at student connect only tells me to wait for the timetable because the system problem. Hope you guys could help me as soon as possible so I won't miss out my class next week.

This is my course code:

MKTG7887C

MKTG7888C

MKTG7890C

BUSM8740C

If you have the class time and class location, please send to me

thank you

Highlighted
RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

Re: Timetable problem

Welcome! Great to see you on the forums.

What's your Program by the way, please?

I will double-check and make sure you're not at risk of missing out on anything, for a start.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

Highlighted
New Contributor

Diploma of international business

Highlighted
RMIT Connect jbh
RMIT Connect

OK, I'll ask someone in the College of Business.

Edit: @Mietta is from the CoB, and is on the forum! Would you please be able to help, Mietta?

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.