29-07-2017 06:16 PM
If you're a higher education student, you will need to login to myTimetable.
How to login to myTimetable:
- Go to: www.rmit.edu.au
- Click 'Students | myRMIT' (top left hand corner)
- Enter your login details if prompted
- Click 'My studies' on the left side panel
- Click 'Class timetable' on the left side panel
- Scroll down to 'Higher education students' and click the button that says 'View my timetable'
- Your enrolled subjects will be listed on the left panel
- Click the right orange arrow on the subject you want to view
- From here you can select a class and check your class day, time and room
- (You can also click the 'Timetable' button on the top navigation to view your weekly timetable
I hope this clarify's things. Let me know if you have any more questions.