Highlighted
Occasional Visitor

Timetable

Hi there, I am a new student at RMIT. I enrolled advance diploma of translating program but currently, I am in an internship 5 days a week due to my Professional Year Program requirement and the intership will be ended at the end of March. However, the school time table just released yesterday, and the class requires me to attend the class 3 days a week, which I wont be able to attent all of them. but I can some subjects only. The classes will be started on the 13th of February. My question is:

is there any chance for me to talk with RMIT due to this problem? is the any chance to get any exceptions to solev this problem? Who should I contact if I wanna discuss regarding this? Thank you so much.

Cheers,
Dian

Highlighted
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Re: Timetable

Hi Dian, we'll need to put you in touch with timetabling. I'll ask someone for you.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

Highlighted
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Re: Timetable

Hi Dian - it turns out that the person you need to speak to is Miranda Lai, the academic in charge of the Program. I tried to call her on your behalf, but she's presumably out to lunch right now. Her contact details are available at http://www1.rmit.edu.au/browse%3BID=39qlx1ngnwxs - I'm sorry I couldn't get a better immediate answer for you.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.