manhui
New Visitor

URGENT! Transcript-reference no: SE1016938

Hi Manhui (s3565071),
Be aware this process may take up to 4 weeks to be delivered from posted date. if you do not recive your document in the next 10 business days please reply to this email.

Lionel
RMIT Connect

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,

It has been more than 4 weeks but I still haven receive my transcript in both Melbourne and Singapore.
Can you please help me check and mail it to me ?Let me know what can I do!

Reference no: SE1016938

Wang Manhui
s3565071
Tags (1)
Ahutch0

Re: URGENT! Transcript-reference no: SE1016938

Hey, @jbh - would you friendly folks be able to assist with this particular inquiry?

Regards,

Adam

Tags (1)
jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Yes, absolutely we can help you out here. Don't worry @manhui, help is on its way!

We are just contacting Student Admin now to find out what's going on, and will re-post the answer here if it's appropriate, and message you if it's not.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

e33042
RMIT Connect

Hi Manhui 
I've contacted student admin and have found an answer to your question, I will send you an email now to talk about what is going on with your transcript. 
Cheers
Peter