MJ
New Contributor

coop role

I got an email saying that i should be doing some sort of placement because im doing a 4 year business course and it asks me if i'll finish 14 courses by the end of sem 1, 2017. But i don't really know what is a considered as a course and it's only my first year. What do i do?? >.<

Accepted Solutions
jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Re: coop role

Not having seen the exact email, I can't tell you, but by the end of this semester you will have finished four courses, maximum.

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

View solution in original post

jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

13 or fewer. That's you!

RMIT Comms guru, professionally lurking on myCommunity, googling cat gifs, and occasionally even answering questions and being helpful.

RMIT Connect monitors these forums at 10am and 2pm every day, but please call for urgent matters.

All Replies
jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

"Course" is RMIT-speak for "Subject". Sorry for the confusion. I hope that clears it up! (FYI - we use the term "Program" where some others use "Course" - ergo you study the course "Advanced Physics" in your program "Bachelor of Science").

MJ
New Contributor

Ahh i see. So i don't need to do the placement until i finish 14 subjects?

jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

Not having seen the exact email, I can't tell you, but by the end of this semester you will have finished four courses, maximum.

MJ
New Contributor

oh alright. heres a link that was in the email. i hope it helps https://sites.google.com/a/rmit.edu.au/co-op-info-hub/?pli=1

jbh
RMIT Connect
RMIT Connect

13 or fewer. That's you!

MJ
New Contributor

OML THANKSS