New Contributor

how to change course for bachelor?

I'm currently studying second semester of foundation studies. Is there any way for me to change my bachelor program for next year? how?

Frequent Contributor

Re: how to change course for bachelor?

Hi @Michellelou


If you are an International student, you should go to building 22, Info conner where they can help you to apply your change for your future study in any bachelor major if you meet the relative requirement such as G.P.A., etc.


Please remember to bring your passport with you when you go there.




Tony Duan

Second year student studying BIS