helenaruse
New Visitor

lost and found

Hi, i know there is a reception with lost and found in some buildings but is there an overall biggy RMIT lost and found? 

ling_ling
Occasional Contributor

Re: lost and found

Building 5 - Security. That's where lost property is generally returned to. 

sprmdc
New Visitor

I lost my FITbit Charge watch.. Anyone seen it or returned to security? Please... Smiley Happy 

Muo
New Visitor

Hey I lost my car keys at the basketball court near the Old Melbourne Gaol, if found please send it to security. It has a “WorkSafe” Ute keychain, a portable torch, on a black “Supreme” key necklace. Thank you
NP
New Visitor

Hi, 

I lost my laptop in Building 10, level 6. Red area where the TVs are. If anyone's seen it, can you please let me know. I'll shout you lunch. All my assignments are on it so it'll be a huge favour.

It's a silver HP envy

Thanks.

Alex3
Occasional Visitor

I lost my MacBook Pro, Battery Pack and car keys in a brown Rusty leather carryall bag  in Building 94.5.25... Anyone seen it? 

Manananana
New Visitor

Hi, 

had anyone seen BEATS Headphones studio 3 in a soft shell black case? I last had them on 5/03/2020 in Building 10, Level 6, the study spaces outside the library  

I would really appreciate if someone could hand them into lost property or contact me. I saved up for a long time to buy those! 

the headphones are black and cream