LCosta
New Contributor

Cannot find my student emails :(

myRMIT says I have 4 unread emails but when I click on the link and get into my account I dont see any? How do i see my student emails?! Any help would be appreciated! Smiley Very Happy

Accepted Solutions
QuanN
Tech Guru, IT Staff

Re: Cannot find my student emails :(

LCosta,

You may be looking at the wrong GMail account. Since RMIT also uses GMail it's easy to be confused between your RMIT Google account and your personal @gmail.com account, especially if you have not customised yours away from the default GMail theme/look-and-feel.

Here are a few easy ways to tell:

1. An RMIT GMail account has the RMIT logo in the top left corner

2. If you have NOT opted in for Google Additional Services, your sNumber@student.rmit.edu.au should be displayed in the top right corner of an RMIT GMail account:

If you have opted in hover the mouse cursor over or click on the profile picture in the top right corner to see the full account name:

The Google Chrome browser provides an easy way to switch between your different Google accounts:

View solution in original post

All Replies
QuanN
Tech Guru, IT Staff

Re: Cannot find my student emails :(

LCosta,

You may be looking at the wrong GMail account. Since RMIT also uses GMail it's easy to be confused between your RMIT Google account and your personal @gmail.com account, especially if you have not customised yours away from the default GMail theme/look-and-feel.

Here are a few easy ways to tell:

1. An RMIT GMail account has the RMIT logo in the top left corner

2. If you have NOT opted in for Google Additional Services, your sNumber@student.rmit.edu.au should be displayed in the top right corner of an RMIT GMail account:

If you have opted in hover the mouse cursor over or click on the profile picture in the top right corner to see the full account name:

The Google Chrome browser provides an easy way to switch between your different Google accounts:

View solution in original post