Re: How to sync google calendar with Iphone & macbook
You can set up your Google Calendar on your iPhone by adding your RMIT account to your preferred mail client.
If you are using Apple Mail on your iPhone, you can follow the instructions below to allow you to access your calendar via the iCloud calendar (default on iPhone):
- On your iPhone, navigate to Settings.
- Tap Accounts & Passwords.
- Tap Add account > Google.
- Enter your RMIT email address > Next.
- Enter your password then tap Next.
- Emails, contacts, and calendar events will now sync directly with your Google Account. To sync only your calendar, toggle off the other services.
- Open the Calendar app on your iPhone to see your Google Calendar events.
Another option is downloading the Google Calendar iOS app then log in with your RMIT email address and password. Here is the link to the Google Calendar iOS app: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/google-calendar/id909319292?mt=8
On your Macbook, you can access this the same way (iCloud calendar) by following the steps below:
- On your computer, open Apple Calendar your Macbook.
- In the top left corner of your screen, click Calendar > Preferences.
- Click the Accounts tab.
- On the left side of the Accounts tab, click Add +
- Select Google > Continue.
- To add your Google account information, follow the steps on the screen.
- On the Accounts tab, use "Refresh Calendars" to choose how often you want Apple Calendar and Google Calendar to sync.
Let me know if that helps or if you have another preferred client you would like to use eg. Thunderbird client!