Switching the sender name
1. The default appearance of a New Message in Outlook 2016 is as follows:
2. Click the Options tab and then click From.
3. A From... button will be displayed above the To... button.
Options>From is used to toggle the display of the From... button on and off.
4. Click the From... button and a drop down menu is displayed for selecting another staff member as the message sender.
Select a name from the list or click Other E-mail Address... and type in the name of a staff member your are authorised to send messages as.
5. The selected name will appear in the composed messaged as the sender.
6. Compose the rest of the message and send it. If you select a name that you have no authorised delegation for, the message will not be sent to the recipients, and you will receive a email describing the error.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.