Tech Guru, IT Staff
13-10-2016 06:57 PM
- Log in myDesktop and click Adobe Acrobat Pro DC in the Apps tab.
- Click No for the box asking if Acrobat should be set as the default PDF application.
- Click Tools in the top left corner then select the Combine Files tool.
- Click then select Add Files...
- Select the documents (hold Ctrl when clicking to select multiple files at once) to be combined then click Open. Repeat this step until all required documents have been included.
Note: To work directly on files on your computer's local drive you need to use the full version of Citrix Receiver.
- Back in Acrobat's Combine Files window drag and drop selected files to reorder them if necessary then click Combine to start the process.
- Allow a moment for Acrobat to combine the documents then click to save the combined document.
- Either select a suggested recent folder to save the combined document to, or click Choose a Different Folder... to save to a different folder.
- Enter the file name for the combined document and click Save.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.