1. Type mydesktop.rmit.edu.au into your browser
2. Log in using your student/staff ID and RMIT password
3. If this is your first time using MyDesktop, you will be prompted to install the Citrix Receiver. If Citrix
is already installed on your device, skip to step 6.
4. Tick “I Agree with the Citrix Licence Agreement” and click Install
5. The Citrix app with begin downloading in your browser. Once it has completed, click on it to run the install.
6. Once the install has been completed, you can click on the RMIT Student Desktop icon to start MyDesktop
7. When you click the icon, the Citrix Receiver will automatically activate and the MyDesktop environment will
run in a pop-up window. The icon for MyDesktop in the taskbar will look like this:
Note: Sometime your web browser may have pop-up blocking on, which could stop MyDesktop from running.
If this occurs you will see a symbol similar to this in your browser:
Click on the message and select "always allow pop-ups".
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.