1. Tap the Settings icon from your home screen
2. From the Settings menu, tap Wifi
3. Select RMIT-University from the list
4. Set the EAP method to PEAP (if not set already) and the Phase-2 authentication
Enter your student or staff ID in Identity, your RMIT password in Password (Anonymous
Identity should be blank).
5. Your device should now connect to the RMIT-University network and your 3G/4G symbol should
change to the wireless icon.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.