1. Tap the Settings icon from your home screen
2. From the Settings menu select Wifi
3. Select RMIT-University from the list
4. Enter your student/staff ID (sXXXXXXX/eXXXXX) in the Username field, your RMIT password
in Password field and tap Join.
5. If this is your first time connecting to the network, you will be prompted to accept the security
certificate. Tap Accept or Trust.
Your device should now connect the RMIT-University network and your 3G/4G icon should
change to the wireless icon.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.