Tech Guru, IT Staff
07-10-2016 02:18 PM
To convert a PDF document to other formats for editing:
- Log in myDesktop and click Adobe Acrobat Pro DC in the Apps tab.
- Click No for the box asking if Acrobat should be set as the default PDF application.
- Click Tools in the top left corner then select the Export PDF tool.
- Click the Select a File button.
- Select the PDF file you'd like to convert from your H: drive. If it's not in your H: drive you can upload it using myDesktop's upload button as shown below, or use myDesktop in full Citrix Receiver mode.
- Select the format to export to (e.g. Microsoft Word in the below screenshot) then click the Export button.
- Select a folder to save the exported document. You can either select a recent folder or use the Choose a Different Folder... button to browse. (Note: Use the full version of Citrix Receiver to be able browse and save directly to locations on your computer.)
- Click Save then allow a moment for the conversion process and the converted document will be in the folder you selected.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.