1. Launch myDesktop https://mydesktop.rmit.edu.au/
2. Select either the app you would like to run or you can launch your virtual RMIT desktop
3. Select the following icon at the top/middle of your browser window
4. When selecting this icon, the menu will expand
5. Select the Download Icon
6. A dialogue box will appear for you to select the file that is saved on your RMIT network drive. You will need to locate the file/folder in order to download this file to your personal computer. Select your file and click open.
7. Your windows explorer (windows) or finder (mac) will open on your personal computer, you will need to select where you would then like for the file to be saved onto your personal computer. Select your location and click Save.
8. You will then see your file being downloaded at the bottom of your browser window. Once this is completed, the file will be saved to your personal computer.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.