To book a resource to a calendar event, simply include the calendar's name or calendar's email address in the ‘Guests’ field when creating the event.
For example, if you'd like to schedule a team meeting to the ‘B088-03-014-Room’ calendar, follow these steps:
1. Click on ‘Create Event’.
2. Enter the event information such as 'Team Meeting, Monday 1 February 2016 at 4 pm' on the event details page.
3. Select ‘Guests’ tab, then enter the guests email addresses in the box provided.
4. Select ‘Rooms’ tab.
5. Enter the Resource name or browse through the list.
6. Check it’s free by using the ‘Find a Time’ tab or click on ‘Show only available’. Find the appropriate time and click on this.
Please do not book resource for ‘all day’, as this makes the booking from midnight to midnight according to UTC time zone, regardless of where the room is physically located. Instead, please book the resource based on the event time (e.g. 9am to 5pm) to ensure it is not booked out into the following day.
7. Click ‘Save’ and send the invitation.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.