1. Visit mydesktop.rmit.edu.au and log on with your student number and password.
2. From the Apps screen, select the DESKTOPS tab and click on the RMIT Desktop icon.
3. Select the File Explorer icon within the myDesktop footer bar.
4. Locate and open the file you wish to print from your Student network drive (H drive).
Note: To print a file saved on your device drive or USB, you'll first need to upload the file using the Target Menu.
5. Choose the Print option within your selected file, and click Print. You will notice the chosen printer is RMIT-Global.
6. Now it's time to head to the nearest RMIT printer on campus and swipe your student card to collect!
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.