If you lost, forgot or just don't have your student card with you, logging into the printer's Papercut screen is easy.
1. Press the USERNAME and PASSWORD button on the screen.
2. On the screen press on the USERNAME button
3. Use the keypad provided to type in your Student Number (including the S)
4. Press OK when done.
5. On the screen press on the PASSWORD button
6. Use the keypad provided to type in your password
7. Press OK when done.
8. The Papercut "Select an Operation to perform" screen will be displayed once you logged in succesfully.
Report a lost or stolen card at RMIT Connect to ensure that it is unlinked from your printing account.
For information about printing, visit the Printing web page.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.