Qualtrics account question, survey, response, and email limits.
- Allowed questions per survey: Unlimited
- Total allowed surveys: 50
- Allowed active surveys: 50
- Total allowed responses: 20,000
- Total allowed outgoing emails: 10,000
- Total allowed outgoing emails per week (7 day rolling period): 10,000
How to increase the total allowed outgoing emails and/or total allowed outgoing emails per week
Please lodge a Service & Support Centre - General IT enquiry.
Include the following information:
- Do you wish to increase the total allowed outgoing emails and/or total allowed outgoing emails per week.
- The email limit being requested (eg 15,000).
- A description of the project/s.
- A general description of who is being surveyed (students, small business owners, purchased panel, etc).
- How long the limit needs to be in place (one time or multiple times per year).
Email limit increases are considered on a case-by-case basis by Qualtrics.
The Offline app is not available to RMIT staff and students, as it is a premium feature not included in RMIT's Qualtrics license.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.