1. Log in to Employee Self Service (ESS) from the following page: https://www.rmit.edu.au/staff > Employment Links
2. Click on the Employee Self Service tab followed by the Personal Information tab. Once in the
Personal Information section, click the Addresses link.
3. Once in the Addresses section, click the Edit button. You can now add an alternate email address
and/or a mobile number. The number must be entered in +61 format (place +61 at the beginning and
drop the first "0").
Once entered, click Review. If the information displays correctly on the Review page, click Save.
4. Once back at the Personal Information page of ESS, click the Communication Preferences link.
5. In the Communication Preferences page, you can check the communication options you would
like to use for SSPR (both are recommended) and click Save.
You have now set up your details for Self Service Password Reset. When using the SSPR, a
password reset code can be sent to either of the communication methods you have provided above.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.