There are two main methods you can use to top up your printing credits:
Use a debit or credit card at one of the self-serve eftpos kiosks located at Brunswick Library, Bundoora
East Library, Bundoora West Library, Carlton Library, Swanston Library (Levels 5 and 6), outside RMIT
Connect (City campus) and in the Building 28, Level 3 lab.
You can use the Papercut interface on an RMIT computer or the MyDesktop environment to top up
online via the following steps (credit card ONLY):
1. From the Papercut window, click Details to go online (if Papercut is not already open you can search
for it in the Windows Start Menu) or open the Papercut Login page in your web browser.
2. Sign in to the Papercut site using your RMIT student ID and password
3. From your details page, click Add Credit
4. From the Amount to add section, select your desired amount and click Add Value
5. Select Visa or Mastercard form the payment options
6. Enter the details on your card and select Pay.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.