1. The Target Menu sits on the RMIT Desktop.
2. Click the target icon to expand the menu and hover over the icons for an explanation of the functions.
3. The Clipboard enables you to copy and paste text from your local device into your myDesktop session - and vice versa. Just copy the text from your device, select the Clipboard icon and use Ctrl +V. You're now free to paste your text within myDesktop. To paste from myDesktop, reverse the steps and use Ctrl +C in the Clipboard.
4. Got a file or document on your device or USB you want to print or work on in myDesktop? It's no problem with the Upload and Download function. Select the Upload icon to choose your file, then save it to your student drive for accessing in myDesktop. To download files you've been working on in myDesktop, use the Download icon.
5. The Ctrl+Alt+Del function lets you control your myDesktop session just like you would using this command on your device's desktop. It allows you to sign out, lock and view the task manager for your myDesktop session.
You must be a registered user to add a comment here. If you've already registered, please log in. If you haven't registered yet, please register and log in.